Support Family House
Family House relies on contributions large and small from the community in order to provide affordable, comfortable housing for our guests. Family House supporters include corporations, foundations, service organizations, individuals, and former guests. At all levels, our donors share a commitment to the human values that make our houses homes. Please, help support Family House in any way that you can. Your contribution will enhance someone’s life. Never underestimate what you can do to help. Give today.
Family House is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are deductible to the extent permitted by law. Our Federal EIN # is 25-1519959.
Ways to Give
Make a contribution by donating online, by mail (send to our central office 5001 Baum Boulevard, Suite 545, Pittsburgh, PA 15213), or over the phone at 412-647-5893.
In addition to gifts of cash, there are many other ways to support our Family House families:
- Designate Family House through your workplace United Way Campaign (#859), CFC (#40753) or SECA (#4601-0047).
- Increase your cash gift by participating in your employer’s matching gift program.
- Donate gifts of stock.
- Include Family House in your estate planning.
- Have a special talent such as photography, painting or gardening? We may be able to use your skills to help our guests.
- Check out our Wish List to see our current needs for the guests, houses and food pantry. Or purchase Wish List items from Amazon and have them shipped directly to our office!
- Make your Amazon purchases through Amazon Smile. A portion of your sale will be donated back to Family House.
Contact our Development Department at 412-647-5893 or email@example.com with questions about donating to Family House.
Do you play golf? Belong to a bridge group? Need a service project for your organization?
Consider organizing a charity event to raise money or collect items for Family House. We will be happy to provide you with information and suggestions on how you can set up an activity which will benefit our guests. For more information, contact our Volunteer Department at 412-647-4917 or firstname.lastname@example.org.