Family House relies on contributions large and small from the community in order to provide affordable, comfortable housing for our guests. Family House supporters include corporations, foundations, service organizations, individuals, and former guests. At all levels, our donors share a commitment to the human values that make our houses homes.
Please, help support Family House in any way that you can. Your contribution will enhance someone’s life. Never underestimate what you can do to help.
Family House is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are deductible to the extent permitted by law. Our Federal EIN # is 25-1519959.
Ways to Give:
- Donate online
- Mail a donation to our central office
- 5001 Baum Boulevard, Suite 545, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Contact our administrative office to make a donation by phone
In addition to gifts of cash, there are many other ways to support our Family House families:
- Designate Family House through your workplace United Way Campaign (#859), CFC (#40753) or SECA (#4601-0047).
- Increase your cash gift by participating in your employer’s matching gift program.
- Donate gifts of stock.
- Donate your unwanted car, boat, RV or motorcycle to Family House through the CARS program.
- Purchase a pineapple design plate from the Plates with Purpose Program with Riverside Design Group.
- Adopt a Day in honor of someone you love.
- Include Family House in your estate planning.
- Have a special talent such as photography, painting or gardening? We may be able to use your skills to help our guests.
- Check out our Wish List to see our current needs for the guests, houses and food pantry.
Contact our Development Department at 412-647-5893 or email@example.com for questions about donating to Family House.
Do you play golf? Belong to a bridge group? Need a service project for your organization?
Consider organizing a charity event to raise money or collect items for Family House. We will be happy to provide you with information and suggestions on how you can set up an activity which will benefit our guests. For more information, contact our volunteer department at 412-647-4917 or firstname.lastname@example.org.